Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring 2010,The early morning of first sat of Feb

In the early morning around 6am..i was awaken up! I like the feeling of the early morning.

Deep into mind, im missing my family and frens in my hometown...hmmm, im going back to meet them next friday for CNY =) Thanks God for his Love provision..i believe it got to be more and more and wonderful... Lord knew what i needed..

"Father in Heaven, your name shall be Glory!" Words really can't express much from my heart, but u read my heart indeed..A loving family, sufficient supplies from you, interesting life + missionary ... im praising, thanking and praying throughout every moment!
Visiting around the world always my dreams, with the love one!

2010, Im targetting to be in Hokkaido and Israel, Lord...these are in your hands.
Japan, my dreamland to be there since i was young...an interesting / beautiful place. Im learning japanese now..hope i can use it soon...haha...would like to be there with mum, let us have funtimes there!
Israel, holy land....Lord, would like to be there experience the feeling what you had gone through, the place you born, lived, suffered, cruxified but Had RESURRECTED! This is my Lord Victory and Glory! Please grant me the chance...Lord!

Life not easy, please strengthen me, Lord! Make me stronger, rich and loves fulfilling life.

We are in the spring of 2010..alice always in spring of wonderland..praying this year, God's blessings will be blossoming my life, my family and dear frens.. Chinese New year, should be warmth season to be sharing together!
Hope this year, I could have my own house here, family, successful achievement, begin my missionary footstep, all without worries in God's will! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD!

Still waiting chance to service in church..patiently! =)

Psalm23...Let me live & rest peacefully in Lord Jesus. Halellujah!
"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.

He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,

for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

No comments: